Adidas is a leading global sportswear brand that offers a wide range of products, including apparel, footwear, and accessories. The company has a generous return policy that allows customers to return items for a full refund within a certain time period.
Adidas Return Policy
Adidas’s return policy is as follows:
- You can return most items for a full refund within 60 days of delivery.
- Items must be in their original condition and packaging.
- You can return items to any Adidas store or by mail.
- You will receive a refund within 30 days of the return being processed.
What Items Can I Return to Adidas?
Most items that you purchase from Adidas can be returned for a full refund. However, there are a few exceptions, such as:
- Customized or personalized items
- Items that have been worn or used
- Items that are final sale
How Do I Return an Item to Adidas?
There are two ways to return an item to Adidas:
- In-store: You can return an item to any Adidas store. Simply bring the item in its original condition and packaging, and the store will issue you a refund.
- By mail: You can also return an item by mail. To do this, you will need to print out a return shipping label from Adidas’s website. Once you have printed out the label, simply attach it to the package and mail it back to Adidas.
How Long Does It Take for Adidas to Process a Return?
Once Adidas receives your return, it will take about 30 days to process the refund. The refund will be processed to the same method of payment that you used to make the original purchase.
What Happens If I Return an Item to Adidas That Is Not Eligible for Return?
If you return an item to Adidas that is not eligible for return, you will not receive a refund. Instead, the item will be returned to you.
Adidas has a generous return policy that allows customers to return items for a full refund within a certain time period. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Adidas, you can easily return it for a refund.